Van Gogh's Almond Blossom Fine Art RainCaper
Vincent van Gogh was deeply influenced by an admiration for Japanese art; flowering trees were also special – to van Gogh they represented awakening and hope. He created Almond Blossom to celebrate the birth of his nephew and namesake, son of his brother Theo. Celebrate joy in any weather with a van Gogh Almond Blossom RainCaper. Wear the Bark side out as a chic neutral; reverse to van Gogh Almond Blossom print to brighten your day. Carefully adapted from the original oil painting, it is a must-have for museum patrons, day trippers and world travelers.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- Comes with Magnets to help secure the bottom
- Comes with a pouch for easy storage and Travel
- Fully Reversable
- Reverses to Silver Grey