Degas Racehorses at Longchamp Fine Art RainCaper
Perfect to wear to Kentucky Derby, Preakness & Belmont Stakes parties! Regarded as one of the founders of Impressionism, French artist Edgar Degas is identified with the subject of dance; his attachment to the ballet was matched only by his love for horses. The Longchamp racetrack drew fashionable spectators including Degas; his painting Racehorses at Longchamp depicts a scene of jockeys and their mounts milling beside the track at the end of a race. Make a fashion statement with a RainCaper from the Fine Art Collection and artfully express your equestrian style. A must have accessory for museum patrons and stylish women, the reversible rain poncho and travel cape is a wearable work of art. Sport the Racehorses at Longchamp print side out for a chic look; reverse to Black for a sophisticated neutral that goes anywhere. The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap offers elegant protection from rain and wind. The ultra-versatile RainCaper may be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- Comes with Magnets to help secure the bottom
- Comes with a pouch for easy storage and Travel
- Fully Reversable
- Reverses to Black