Van Gogh's Irises Fine Art RainCaper
One of a series of paintings made while at the Saint Paul-de-Mausole asylum in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Irises depicts flowers growing in a garden where artist Vincent van Gogh could stroll and sit. The first painting he began after arriving, Irises is a beautiful study full of air and life. Celebrate life, air, color and natural beauty with RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women. The reversible hooded travel cape is a wearable work of art that offers elegant protection from rain and wind. Part of the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the silky soft rain wrap is true to the original art and designed in collaboration with the owning entity.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- Comes with Magnets to help secure the bottom
- Comes with a pouch for easy storage and Travel
- Fully Reversable
- Reverses to Blue Iris