Tiffany's Peonies & Iris Fine Art RainCaper
Best known for his work in stained glass, Louis Comfort Tiffany was an American artist and designer who worked in the decorative arts. Also a painter, one of his loveliest works is the timeless Peonies and Iris. Fashion runways are soaked with gold selections; the marigold yellow hue brightens dreary days with feelings of joy and good cheer. Our newest masterpiece, the Tiffany Peonies & Iris RainCaper, embraces this colorful trend. Drizzle or downpour, rain or shine, surround yourself in joyful hues of lilac, moss and Aspen Gold. The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap is a wearable work of art, offering elegant protection from rain and wind. It’s the must-have accessory for museum patrons and stylish women. Part of the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the soft and silky rain cape is true to the original art and designed in careful collaboration with the Morse Museum in Florida, which houses the world's most comprehensive collection of the works of Louis Comfort Tiffany, including Tiffany jewelry, pottery, paintings, art glass, leaded-glass windows and lamps.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- Comes with Magnets to help secure the bottom
- Comes with a pouch for easy storage and Travel
- Fully Reversable
- Reverses to Iris