Prendergast's Umbrellas in the Rain Fine Art RainCaper
American Post-Impressionist artist Maurice Prendergast is perhaps best known for his inventive watercolors of Venice; the delicacy of his compositions and mosaic-like beauty of his style is epitomized in the breathtaking watercolor Umbrellas in the Rain. Rain or shine, the RainCaper Fine Art Prendergast Umbrellas in the Rain travel cape is the perfect attire for museum tours, sightseeing, strolling galleries and shopping. Wear the sophisticated Umbrellas in the Rain print side out for an artfully chic look; reverse to the Stone side for a breathtaking neutral that goes anywhere. The ultra-versatile RainCaper may be worn all year long, drizzle or downpour.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- Comes with Magnets to help secure the bottom
- Comes with a pouch for easy storage and Travel
- Fully Reversable
- Reverses to Stone