Van Gogh's Sunflowers Fine Art RainCaper
Known for his paintings of Sunflowers done in Arles in the south of France, to post-Impressionist Vincent van Gogh the sunflower paintings held a special significance – they communicated “gratitude”. Rain or shine, celebrate friendship and gratitude with a van GoghSunflowers RainCaper. Wear the glorious van Gogh Sunflower print side out to brighten any day; reverse to Aqua for a fresh neutral.Carefully adapted from the original oil painting, it is ideal for museum patrons, day trippers and world travelers.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- Comes with Magnets to help secure the bottom
- Comes with a pouch for easy storage and Travel
- Fully Reversable
- Reverses to Light Blue