Monet's Water Lilies Fine Art RainCaper
Inspired by the flower garden at his home in Giverny, French Impressionist Claude Monet is known for landscapes of water and reflection; his water lilies are iconic Impressionist images. Drizzle or downpour, make an impression with RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women worldwide.
Fine art is always in style and the lightweight, fashionable hooded rain wrap is a wearable work of art, offering elegant protection from rain and wind. A masterpiece from the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the fluid, soft and silky rain wrap is true to the original art.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- Comes with Magnets to help secure the bottom
- Comes with a pouch for easy storage and Travel
- Fully Reversable
- Reverses to Soft Teal