Cocktail fun for Summer - Cool off with a Blueberry Mojito
Posted on June 13 2018
Blueberry Mojito: Cool off this summer with sweet blueberries, tart limes, and a refreshing splash of rum. This cocktail will sweep you away like a cool island breeze & is perfect for lazy summer afternoons!
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries, (Set aside a few for garnish if desired)
- 4 Ounces Rum
- 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Teaspoons White Sugar
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 6 Ounces Club Soda
- Ice Cubes
- Blend or muddle blueberries until smooth. Set aside.
- Use a muddler or wooden spoon to blend in mint leaves and sugar.
- Stir in rum, lime juice, and blueberry mixture.
- Pour into glasses over club soda & ice. Gently stir.
- Garnish with extra blueberries,lime, and mint if desired.
Recipe from : https://www.bakingbeauty.net/