St. Augustine Shopping & Dining
Posted on April 24 2018
While St. Augustine, Florida, has something for everyone, we want to focus on what makes its shopping and dining district a must for your next vacation or visit to this hidden gem.
Top 10 Reasons to Love St. Augustine’s Shopping & Dining District:
- Always New Things: There are several shops offering chocolates, olive oils, cigars and spices imported from around the globe. You can even try the award-winning Old Augustine Gourmet hot sauces, which are signature to this area. If you’re interested in trying new things…St. Augustine is the place to do it.
- Easy to Access: Even though there is plenty to do and see in the several blocks of St. Augustine’s shopping and dining district, you can move around with ease in this quaint, yet bustling port city.
- Local Eats: Indulge in all kinds of dishes, from Le Macaron, Columbia Restaurant, or Harry's. Eating locally made foods has never been so delicious.
- Shop ’Til You Drop: From vintage clothing shops to your favorite Cottonways stylish and comfortable beach wear, St. Augustine’s shopping and dining district has some of the perfect clothing essentials. You could complete your year’s wardrobe additions in a single trip.
- People People Everywhere: After shopping, snag a seat on the balcony at Sangria’s to unwind and soak in the perfect view of St. George Street, below. People watching is, indeed, an activity.
- Tasting Tour: Tour San Sebastian Winery or St. Augustine Distillery. You’ll get an in-depth look at the woody, aromatic spirits made in this particular area. And, if you’re lucky, you’ll get to sip some new flavors.
- Rich History: Take a sightseeing trolley around Old Town to learn about the over 450 years of St. Augustine history. We also recommend Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Potters Wax Museum, or the Pirates & Treasure Museum.
- The Nightlife Though: The fun doesn't end when the sun sets in St. Augustine thanks to late night drink and food specials, cool night breezes and pockets of good food and good people to enjoy it with.
- Vibrant Culture: Between art galleries, live entertainment and theatre shows, there is always something to do and see and hear and enjoy.
- All Ages Welcome: The district is perfect for the whole family. There are events and shops and foods perfect for every age. What’s not to love?
Fall in Love with St. Augustine
Plan your upcoming trip with this interactive map, and don’t miss your chance to visit our centrally-located store. Find all your other 100% preshrunk cotton favorites online and stay connected on Facebook for everything else!